Friday, April 22, 2005

What's Happening, Mr. Carta'...

Man, haven't blogged in awhile. I've been doin' ALOT of writing offline for my classes. Tough, tough, tough! But this is it (at least for now!).

I'm still swinging through the blog-o-sphere and I've seen some good stuff. Such as

Keith Plummer's blog at The Christian Mind. The only question I have is how is KP able to write such looong post (yet well thought out)?
OR
Doug's blog at Coffeeswirls. I swung to Doug's blog by way of Colin's Blogma: Dogma for the Idle Brain. Doug has an interesting post on writer's block.
OR
The tagteam of Mr. & Mrs. Peperium at Patum Peperium. Even though they're Roman Catholic, they have some good stuff to say.
AND
Dawn Eden's distinctly NYC Christian blog The Dawn Patrol. Dawn is a Jewish Christian Music Maven living in the city that never sleeps!

Sometimes I'm really surprised at the level of writing and insight in the blog-o-sphere. Considering that 99% of sphere is g-a-r-b-a-g-e to find something that makes you stop and think is good.

Hopefully, one day I can obtain that level and be able to make people think about the world God has placed us in. 'Nuff Said!